Viewing a job's Maven dependencies
If you have configured a job to use a Maven builder (Maven 2 or later), you can choose to have dependencies generated from your Maven pom.xml (see documentation for setting up Maven as a builder for instructions). After the initial build, Maven will parse the pom.xml file, determine the artifacts produced by the build and generate the dependencies. You can view these dependencies in two places:
- On the Dependencies tab when configuring your plan, as described in Setting up plan build dependencies.
- On the Artifacts tab when viewing a job's build result, as described below.
Before you begin:
- The Maven dependencies for a build will only become known to Bamboo after a build. If you cannot see the Maven dependencies for a build, try running it first without triggering any other dependencies. See Modifying multiple plans in bulk if you want to run multiple builds.
To view the Maven dependencies for a job's build result:
- Navigate to the desired job, as described on Configuring jobs.
- Select the desired build result number in the Recent history of the Job summary.
- Select the Artifacts tab for the build results. The produced Maven artifacts and Maven artifact dependencies will be listed.