Bamboo 3.0 now available
The Bamboo Team is pleased to announce that Bamboo 3.0 is now available. This release focused on artifact sharing, Git support and a revamped user interface. Highlights include:
- Artifact Sharing – artifacts produced from a Job can now be shared with Jobs in subsequent Stages in the same Plan.
- Git Support
- User Interface Overhaul – focused on making it easier and more intuitive to setup, navigate, and view Plans, Stages, and Jobs.
- Scheduled Repository Polling – schedule when you want to poll your source repositories for changes.
- Configuration Changes Captured in Audit Logs – all configuration changes in Bamboo are now recorded in the audit logs.
- Plus over 400 fixes and improvements
Bamboo 3.0 can be downloaded from:
For complete details about the release, please see the Release Notes at:
Also, Atlassian has acquired the Bamboo Release Management plugin , and it's now free and covered by our support team. Combine the version management of JIRA with the automated build capabilities of Bamboo to complete your release workflow.
We look forward to hearing about your experience with Bamboo 3.0.
The Bamboo Team