How to contact migration support
To ensure customers have a successful migration, we offer a variety of support services throughout your migration. Take a moment to review them before getting in touch.
Contact migration support
To get in touch with our cloud migration experts as quickly as possible, fill out a migration support ticket:
- Visit our support contact form. Make sure you're signed in using your cloud or server administrator account.
- In the first dropdown menu, choose Migration support. This will ensure your ticket is routed directly to the migration support team.
- Then, fill out the additional fields with as much information as possible.
What to include
The more detail you provide, the better targeted guidance we can provide. Helpful information includes:
- what stage in your migration you're at
- which products you plan on migrating
- which direction you're migrating to and from
- any merging or consolidation you'll need to do
- how many users you need to migrate
- your overall timeline
For production migrations that occur over a weekend or holiday, we'll have support engineers available for assistance for pre-scheduled production migrations.
To ensure we have the appropriate resources in place, we request that you give us two weeks' notice in advance regarding the migration start time by contacting us. After receiving your request, we'll ensure we have support available through the weekend as needed to help complete the migration. If you're still having trouble Monday morning with the migration, our normal support team will take over to help resolve any issues during that time.
The following page lists the hours of availability for support for each of our plans: Atlassian Support Offerings
More information and support
We have a number of channels available to help you with your migration.