Logging in to your JIRA or Confluence Cloud Instance
This page contains information about how to log in and out of your cloud instance. For sites that have Google Apps integration, note that each Google user has two passwords.
On this page:
Standard JIRA or Confluence Cloud instances
To log in to your instance:
- Go to
- At the top right of the page, click Login. You will see the following login dialog.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
Instances with Google Apps integration
When your instance is integrated with Google Apps, users have two passwords. One is their Google password for access to Google Apps and your JIRA or Confluence Cloud site, and the other one is a secondary 'Atlassian Cloud' password that is used to access RSS feeds and for use with the Atlassian IDE Connectors. These two passwords are managed separately in Google Apps and Atlassian Cloud respectively. New users will be asked to set this secondary password when they first log in to your instance.
- Logging in from Google Apps: Log in to Google Apps, and then select Atlassian Cloud.
- Logging in directly from Atlassian Cloud: At the top right of the screen, click Login and you will see the login dialog as shown in the screenshot.
- To log in with your Google account, click Log in using Google and you will be redirected to log in to Google Apps.
- To log in as a non-Google user, enter the login details provided by your site administrator.
Setting your RSS feeds passwords
The first time you log in via Google Apps, you will be prompted to set your password for RSS feeds.
Tip: You can set it to use the same password as that of your Google account and then you will be able to use a single password.
Logging out of Google Apps and your cloud instance is independent of each other. If you log out of your instance while you are still logged in to Google Apps, you can return to your instance without entering your password.