Migrating from Confluence Cloud to Confluence Cloud
If your destination site has only Confluence
In this case, to move from one Confluence Cloud account to another follow the steps on Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Cloud documentation.
Got Confluence and JIRA?
The site import option is only available for Confluence-only instances. If your site has both Confluence and JIRA, you'll have two options:
- You can export/import all of your spaces individually by following the Import a Confluence Space documentation.
- This method will not import users. Please read the "Notes about space imports" at the bottom of the guide for more.
- Alternatively, you can use the Confluence Cloud Migration assistant:
- Export your source Confluence Cloud Site to XML: Create a site backup
- Generate a temporary Confluence Server instance: Confluence Setup Guide
- Import your source Cloud backup to the temporary Server instance: Restoring a Site
- Leverage the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant to merge everything onto destination Confluence Cloud Site: Use the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant to migrate