Change Your Password
There are two scenarios where you may want to change your Confluence password:
- You're logged in, but you want or need to change your password
- You've forgotten your password and can't log in, so you need to reset your password
Change your password when you're logged in:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile
- On your Profile tab, click Password in the left-hand column
- Enter your current password and your new password in the form displayed
- Click Submit
Reset your password from the login page:
If you've forgotten your password and need to reset it, you can do so from the Confluence login page. Choose the 'Forgot your password?' link and Confluence will step you through the process to reset your password.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!