Changing the Look and Feel of Confluence
You can customise the 'look and feel' of Confluence at both the site (global) and space levels.
Any changes you make to the look and feel at site level will be applied as the default look and feel for all the spaces in the site. This means that any customisations will only be reflected in the "Default" theme. No other theme will have an impact from this change. An individual space can be configured to have its own look and feel through the space administration screens.
Ways to customise the look and feel of your site:
- Add your own site logo. See Changing the Site Logo.
- Change the colour scheme of the user interface. See Customising Colour Schemes.
- Use themes for advanced layout customisation. See Working with Themes.
- Change the appearance of the dashboard. See Customising the Confluence Dashboard.
- Change the site or space layouts, which determine how the controls are laid out in the site. This does not change the actual page layouts, but it does change the way the surrounding controls appear in the page. See Customising Site and Space Layouts.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article