View insights on pages
Get detailed analytics of your pages and blogs to determine how they're performing.
- Go to the page whose analytics you'd like to view.
- Select Analytics (above the page title)
- Use the filters at the top to choose the date range for your data. You can also choose how you want to group the data and whether to display it by total number of users or unique users.
- Hover over the chart to get the number of views for a specific date.
From the page's analytics, you can view a table with:
- Name - The name of the user (or anonymised alias)
- Last version viewed - The latest version of the page that the user has viewed
- Last viewed - The last time the user viewed the page
- Views - The total number of times the user viewed the page
Screenshot showing the page analytics view tab, sorted by last view date.
Your administrator may have enabled increased privacy mode, which replaces people's real names with an anonymized alias and avatar. Each alias represents an individual user, so you can still get an idea of engagement, but not attribute activity to particular people.
View insights on attached files
Select the Attachments tab for insights on files attached to it.
The Attachments tab provides the following insights for each file on the page:
- Name - The filename name of the attached file
- Last viewed - The last time a user has viewed the attached file
- Views - The total number of views for the attached file
Analytics for Confluence is now part of Confluence Data Center
To get access to the features described on this page upgrade to Confluence Data Center 7.11 or later. See our FAQ for all the details
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article