To manage the watchers of a page or blog post:
- Go to the page or blog post for which you want to manage the watchers
- Choose Watch > Manage Watchers
The left-hand column of the 'Manage Watchers' dialog shows the users watching the page or blog post. The right-hand column shows the users watching the space.
- Do either of the following:
- Add someone as a watcher of the page, post, or space – type their username in the relevant search box and hit Add
- Remove an existing page, post, or space watcher – choose the trash icon next to their name
Last modified on May 30, 2022
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.