Cannot Re-Add LDAP User
When someone try to enable an account that was disabled before in Confluence, the same user account will get login failed.
There may be two different causes for this behavior:
- The user was probably in the database cache since this same user account was previously active in Confluence database.
- LDAP could be using the disabled user account and not the correct enabled one.
- Drop the LDAP Directory in Confluence (Browse > Confluence Admin > User Directory).
- Create the same LDAP Directory.
- Force synchronization manually.
Ensure to copy the same information from the original LDAP Directory.