Cannot Save Large Pages with Over 700,000 Characters
- When clicking the 'Save' button after editing a large page (i.e 30000 lines), it does not save.
- Every time the user clicks the 'Save' button, they are returned to the edit page with a warning that the page must have a title, even if the title was not removed during the edit and is currently present in the text field.
Other errors may also appear such as:
- Your request could not be processed because a required security token was not present in the request. You may need to re-submit the form or reload the page.
- A version of this page you were editing at xxxxxxxx was not saved. Do you want to view the change, resume editing or discard it?
- There was an error loading preview. Please try again later. (when trying to see the preview).
The workaround is to break down very large pages into sections, create separate pages, and use the include macro to form a single page.