How do I update my Demonstration Space?
If you've upgraded your Confluence instance, you'll still have the Demonstration Space from your previous installation. If you want to use a newer Demonstration Space in your instances, there are a few steps you'll need to take to install it.
1. Remove the existing Demonstration Space
- To do so: Navigate to the Demonstration Space, then go to Space Tools > Overview > Remove Space Tab and click 'Ok'.
2. Prepare the new Demonstration Space
- Navigate to <confluence_installation_directory>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/com/atlassian/confluence/setup in your filesystem.
3. Restore the new Demonstration Space
- Navigate to Confluence Admin > Backup & Restore and upload the zip you made.