Mining for Data in Confluence
Here you will find articles related to data mining in Confluence. This could be anything from compiling usage statistics to locating usage of macros within an instance. We also have a documentation about how does the Confluence database schema look like.
- Audit Confluence Using the Tomcat Valve Component
- Finding who deleted pages in Confluence
- How to associate Page Activity with Confluence Groups
- How to Enable User Access Logging
- How to find all pages and spaces that use a specific macro via SQL
- How to find pages in Confluence with a certain number of labels
- How to Get a Listing or Count of Child Pages Under a Parent Page
- How to get a list of all "Unknown User" in Confluence
- How to get a list of all the active personal spaces
- How to get a list of spaces that are accessible by anonymous users
- How to get a list of the most popular macros used in Confluence
- How to get a list of users/contributors that created page/blog From database
- How to get a list of users that had a failed login
- How to get a list of users that has "Subscribe to all blog posts" option checked
- How to Get a List of Users Who Have Modified Pages Recently
- How to get list of space and page watches for a user
- How to get more statistical data (disk space, contents created) from Confluence's usage.
- How to get the number of users who subscribed for email daily update.
- How to perform a Confluence site search for keywords and links through the database
- How to query the database to find pages using a specific label in Confluence
- How to Search Confluence for Uses of a Macro
- How to Show the Number of Pages, Blogposts, and Attachments in a Specific Space from the Database
- List Page and Space Details that Contain an Attachment via the Attachments Name
- Where does Confluence store comments in the database?
Other Related Contents: