Look and feel
You can use the configuration panel to customize you login screen.
Before you begin
Only Crowd administrators can make changes to the look and feel of the login screen.
To make changes to the login screen
- Go to > Look and feel.
- Make changes the following login screen elements:
- logo - the image displayed at the top of the login screen; supported file formats: JPG, PNG.
- announcement - a banner displayed above the login page which can contain long messages.
- welcome text - the text displayed above the credentials.
- accent color - the color of the button and the the Remember me checkbox.
- Click Save.
The login screen with your changes will be displayed to logging users from now on. If you want to go back to the default settings, click the Restore defaults button next to the Save button.