Requesting Forgotten Usernames
You can go to the Crowd 'Login' screen and ask Crowd to email you your username(s). This is useful when you have forgotten your username. Crowd will send a message to the email address you specify, containing all the usernames that are registered for that email address.
To request your username(s),
- Open Crowd in your web browser. In most cases, you will do this by typing an address like this one into the browser's address bar:
YOUR-CROWD-LOCATION' with the address of your Crowd server. (Ask your Crowd administrator for this address.)
- The Crowd login screen appears. Click the link labeled 'Can't access your account?'.
- The 'Help! I forgot my login details' screen appears. Select the option labeled 'I have forgotten my username'.
- A panel opens where you can enter your email address, as shown below. Enter the email address that you used when you registered with Crowd and click the 'Continue' button.
- You will receive an email message containing the usernames registered in Crowd for that email address.
- If you have forgotten your password too, you can now ask to reset your password.
Screenshot: Requesting your username
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!