Updating your User Profile
Provided that you are authorized to use Crowd, you can change the profile information for your username.
To update your user profile,
- Log in to Crowd.
- If you are not a Crowd administrator, you can skip this step because you will go directly to the Crowd Self-Service Console.
- If you are a Crowd administrator, the Crowd Administration Console will open. Click the 'My Profile' link in the top navigation bar.
- The My Profile screen will open, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Update your profile information where necessary:
- First Name — Your first name.
- Last Name — Your last name or surname.
- Email — Crowd will use this email address when sending you messages, such as a new password if you reset your password.
Screenshot: Crowd user profile
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!