Viewing Crowd's System Information
Crowd provides a useful summary of your server's system information, including:
- Time and date information
- Java version
- Location of your Crowd Home directory
- Memory usage
- Application server details
- Database information
- Server ID (see Licensing for more details)
To view your Crowd server's system information,
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click > System Info.
Last modified on Oct 11, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.