4. Viewing your login history
The CrowdID 'Login History' page displays a list of the sites you have visited and the type of approval you gave on each visit:
- 'Allow Always' - At the time of this login, you instructed CrowdID to allow login to the site every time you use your OpenID.
- '(Auto) Allow Always' - This login was allowed automatically, because you have previously instructed CrowdID to allow login to the site every time you use your OpenID.
- 'Allow Once' - You instructed CrowdID to allow login to the site at that time only.
- 'Deny' - You instructed CrowdID to refuse the login to the site at that time.
To view your login history,
- Access CrowdID.
- Click 'Login History' in the left-hand navigation panel.
If you have used your OpenID many times, the login history items will be shown on more than one page. To move from one page to another, click the page numbers or the 'Next' and 'Prev' links at the bottom of the page.
Screenshot: CrowdID Login History page
- 1. Getting started with CrowdID
- 2. Logging in to a website using OpenID
- 3. Viewing your always-approved websites
- 4. Viewing your login history
- 5. Updating your profile
- 6. Using more than one profile
- 7. Changing or resetting your password
- 8. Requesting Forgotten Usernames
Last modified on Oct 15, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.