Finding Known Issues
We track the feature requests and bug reports in the Crowd project on our JIRA site. To find a known issue:
- Browse the list of unresolved bugs and requests.
- Click the 'Edit' button on the left.
- Under 'Text Search', type keywords for your problem into the 'Query' field.
- Click 'View' and browse the summaries of the unresolved issues.
- Click an issue key to view the details of the issue and any fixes or workarounds.
Last modified on Jan 12, 2023
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.