The Admin area allows you to administer your Crucible instance and to manage your repositories, users and back-end settings.
Once Crucible is installed and running, you can log in to the Admin area by either:
- logging in with an administrator's account.
- clicking Administration at the foot of the page.
- navigating to
HOSTNAMEis the name of the server on which you installed Crucible.
Once logged in as an administrator you can get to the Admin area by clicking the 'cog' menu in the Fisheye/Crucible header, and choosing Administration.
For information on administering Fisheye, please refer to the Fisheye documentation.
- Best practices for Crucible configuration
- Crucible and Fisheye
- Administering projects
- Configuring repositories
- Setting up users and security
- Migrating to an external database
- Backing up and restoring Crucible data
- Customizing Crucible
- Linking Crucible to Jira
- Linking to another application
- Running Crucible as a Windows service
- Managing add-ons
- Official apps for Crucible