- .NET Authenticator with Single Sign-On Support
- Apache Basic Authentication Module written in c
- Apache JAMES Mailet
- Application Launchpad
- Atlassian Crowd login screen using perl
- Crowd as an LDAP Server
- Crowd JAAS Login Module
- Grails Integration Plugin
- Integrate Crowd with PHP
- JForum Authentication Client
- JForum Single Sign-On Crowd Connector
- MediaWiki Integration
- Plugin Search
- Ruby client & Ruby on Rails plugin
- Alfresco Crowd Integration module
- Crowd Command Line Interface
- Crowd to Confluence Auto-Users Adder Plugin
- Nexus Crowd Plugin
- phpBB Integration
- RADIUS Delegated Authentication Directory
- Windows Integrated Authentication for Crowd-enabled Applications
- WordPress Connector
You can use Crowd plugins to add new features to Crowd, connect to new applications, retrieve users from different repositories, and sign on to new systems.
Learn how to create your own.
Atlassian technical support does not cover user-installed plugins
Please direct any support requests to the plugin's homepage or plugin's developer. You install plugins from this space at your own risk. We do not actively monitor or guarantee any code posted in this space. If you find dangerous or malicious code posted here, please contact us immediately.
Information for plugin developers
Can't find the plugin you want? We provide resources for users to develop their own plugins:
- Atlassian Developer Network
- Crowd Plugin Development Kit
- Atlassian can also host a project for your plugin.
If you'd like to share your plugin, add it at http://plugins.atlassian.com.