Once you have opened the Bamboo view in Eclipse, you can view the results of the tests in a specific build.
To view test results,
- Open the Bamboo view:
- In the Eclipse toolbar, select 'Window', 'Show View', 'Other'.
- The 'Show View' popup window appears. Open the 'Atlassian' folder and click 'Bamboo'. (If you have trouble finding the options, try the full instructions with screenshots.)
- Choose one of the following ways to view the test results — all methods are illustrated in diagram 1 below:
- From the Bamboo view:
- Right-click the line showing the build you want, and select 'Show Test Results'.
- Or, also from the Bamboo view:
- Select the line showing the build you want.
- Click the JUnit icon in the view's toolbar.
- The JUnit view opens, as shown in diagram 2 below. Now you can use the JUnit functionality to:
- Select a file and open it.
- Re-run a test.
- Debug the code.
- Copy the failure trace information to your clipboard.
Diagram 1: Various ways to view the results of tests in a Bamboo build
Diagram 2: Test results displayed in JUnit
Next, take a look at adding a task based on a failed build.
Working with Bamboo Builds in Eclipse