FishEye can communicate with any Perforce server, but it needs to use the P4 command-line client to do so.
By default, FishEye looks for the P4 executable in the current path. However, if necessary you can set the exact path to the P4 client executable in FishEye, as described on this page, before you add Perforce repositories to FishEye.
Please see the Supported Platforms page for information about the versions of Perforce that are supported by FishEye.
To set the location of the Perforce client:
- Go to the admin area in FishEye.
- Click Server (under 'Global Settings').
- Click Edit Details (under 'Perforce client').
- Enter the path to your P4 (Perforce) binary executable.
- Click Update.
- Restart your FishEye server.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!