Merge changes from one branch to another (Git)
If a feature branch is behind
master, you can sync that branch, using a merge, into your feature branch.
- From the left-side menu, hover your mouse over the right side of the Branches label until you see the word Show.
- Click Show to expand the list of branches.
- Double-click the feature branch that is behind to switch to that branch.
- Click the Merge button.
- From the popup that appears, select the commit you want to merge into your feature branch.
- Check the Create a commit even if merge resolved via fast-forward option at the bottom.
- Click OK.
Your feature branch now has the same commits as your