Merge changes from one branch to another (Mercurial)
If a feature branch is behind
default, you can sync that branch, using a merge, into your feature branch.
- From the left-side menu, hover your mouse over the right side of the Branches label under you see the word Show.
- Click Show to expand the list of branches.
- Double-click the feature branch that is behind to switch to that branch.
- Click the Merge button.
- From the popup that appears, select the commit you want to merge into your feature branch.
- Click OK.
- You'll notice that you need to commit your changes. Click the Commit button at the top. The commit message defaults to a description of
Merge. Go ahead and click Commit.
Your feature branch now has all the commits that your default branch has.