Integrate other apps
Save time and stay updated by integrating the various apps you use everyday with Hipchat.
Failing build? New support ticket? Notifications from your apps into Hipchat rooms keep you up to date on what your team is working on and how you can help.
Hipchat supports integrations with more than 60 tools. Do you want to know…
- What your customers are saying? Use our Twitter integration.
- When a feature request is raised? Try our Asana or our Jira applications integrations.
- When someone in your team creates a pull request? We integrate with GitHub, Bitbucket Server and Bitbucket Cloud.
- When your Bitbucket Pipelines build succeeds? Or fails? We integrate with Bitbucket Cloud.
- When a new blog is posted? Don’t forget our Wordpress or Confluence integration.
Installing integrations for your Hipchat group
If you're an admin, you can install integrations for your whole Hipchat group.
- Go to Group admin > Integrations.
- Click the integration's Install button to learn more about it, then install it.
- To see which integrations are already installed, click Manage.
Installing integrations in Hipchat rooms
If you're an admin or room owner, you can install integrations in individual Hipchat rooms using the Hipchat desktop and web apps.
- Go to your Hipchat room.
- Click > Integrations.
- If you're prompted, log in to the Hipchat web app. The Integrations page for your Hipchat room appears and lists integrations. If an integration is already installed, a check mark shows next to it.
- Click an integration to learn more about it and add it.