Deleted issue still appears in filter using JQL query
Platform notice: Server and Data Center only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
Deleted issue still appears in queries
For example : issue with key DEV-1350
- Perform following query ;
project=DEV and issuekey>DEV-1348 and issuekey<DEV-1352
- Dev-1350 will appear under the search result
- However, when clicked, an error " Issue does not exist "
No error appears in logs
- Perform a search through JIRA database
jiraissuetable, issue does not exist.
select * from jiraissue where issuenum='1350' AND id=(select id from project where pkey='DEV');
1350 = issuenum
DEV = PKey
- Index cache is corrupted or not properly updated
Perform the following:
Perform a full reindex, not a background reindex
- Stop JIRA
- Go to JIRA_HOME/caches/ and delete all the folders there.
- Restart JIRA
- Perform a full reindex