Due Date Field is Missing
The Due Date field is not appearing when you create, view, or edit an issue.
Check the following things to determine the cause of the missing field:
Ensure that in the project's permission scheme, you have given the permission Schedule Issues.
- Go to Project settings > Permissions navigate to the Schedule Issues permission and check if the role you are added is included to this permission.
- Go to Project settings > issues > Fields(for Jira Software projects) or Project settings > Fields(for Jira Service Management projects);
- Click in Actions > Edit fields;
- Then select the Field configuration you want to edit;
- Scroll the page to search for the Due date field and check if the field is hidden. If so, click to Show to unhide it;
Check which screens your project is using. Ensure that you've placed "Due Date" on the proper screens.
- Go to Project settings > Screens;
- Select the screen scheme you want to edit and click on the pen icon;
- Select the Screen you want to edit;
- Scroll the page to check if the Due date field is on this list. If not, search for the Due date field in the dropdown list by inserting its initials;