How to find your site URL to set up the Jira Data Center and Server mobile app
This article will help you find your Jira site URL, which is required to set up the Jira Data Center and Server mobile app.
To find your Jira site URL:
- Open Jira Software in your web browser (on your device, or on your computer or laptop)
- Copy the address from your browser's address bar. In some browsers you may need to tap or click the address bar to see the full URL.
- If you're viewing the dashboard, the site URL is everything that comes before /secure/Dashboard.jspa
- If you're viewing an issue, the site URL is everything that comes before /browse
- If you're viewing a project or board, the site URL is everything that comes before /project or /secure/RapidBoard.jspa
The site URL could be anything, but might look something like these examples:
If you're still unsure about your site URL, talk to your Jira administrator.
If your URL is something like mycompany.atlassian.net, then you're using Jira Cloud, and will need to download the Jira Cloud mobile app instead.