JIRA Drag and Drop Plugin on the Side Bar Not Working
Platform notice: Server and Data Center only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
- The Drag and Drop plugin side bar has never appeared in JIRA despite the plugin being bundled with JIRA or being installed by the administrator.
- The version currently installed is 3.2.5 or older.
- After upgrading the Drag and Drop Attachment Plugin to Version 3.2.5 the drop zone area, which used to be on the right hand side in the detail issue view, is gone.
- Works fine on earlier versions and also works well if I degrade back to earlier versions.
The required dark feature is not enabled.
- Download and install JIRA Drag and Drop Plugin version 3.2.6 or newer. This plugin version is compatible with JIRA versions 6.3 and newer and does not require the dark feature to be enabled.
- Download Page
- Instructions for Installing Using File Upload
- Enable the dark feature (plugin versions 3.2.5 and older)
Go to :
- Add in the following to the dark feature and enable it:
- Refresh your page and the plugin should work
Last modified on Nov 15, 2018
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.