Unable to determine the target status for issue when trying to perform move operation
When trying to move an issue with sub-tasks, the following appears in the screen:
Unable to determine the target status for issue ZZZ-9999
The destination workflow does not have the linked status from the source workflow, leading to the mentioned error above. This error is related with the bug report - JRA-21211Getting issue details... STATUS .
- Convert the sub-tasks of issue mentioned on error message to issues.
- Move them to the destination project.
- Move the previous parent issue to the destination project.
- Convert the issue in Step 1 to be a sub-task of issue mentioned on Step 3.
- Add the source status as a step on the destination workflow.
Perform the Move operation. You will not be prompted to change status since they are already mapped on destination workflow.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article