Validation Error for March ( März ) Date Picker in German " Umlaute " Environment
March is called März in German but the date picker creates 12/Mrz/2015 and JIRA doesn't recognize "Mrz" abbreviation.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to General Configuration
- Change Indexing Language to German
- Change Default Language to Deutsch (Deutschland)
- Change Default user time zone to Europe and Timezone to (GMT+01:00) Berlin
- Change any date picker field (e. g Due Date) to any date in March (e.g 4/Mrz/15 10:25 PM)
duedate: Sie haben kein gültiges Datum eingegeben. Geben Sie das Datum im Format 'd/MMM/yy' ein (z. B. '16/Dez/14').
duedate: You did not enter a valid date. Please type the date in the format 'd / MMM / yy' (for. & Nbsp; B '1
This issue has been confirmed a bug and the development team is currently working on it. A bug report has been created here : - JRASERVER-64849Getting issue details... STATUS
This KB was created because as March is coming soon, many customers would be facing this issue.
Change the date format from 20/Mrz/15 to 20.03.15 with the below setting in Advanced Settings:
For Cloud instances, kindly refer to the Configuring advanced settings documentation.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article