Advanced Roadmap Plans are empty
Platform notice: Server and Data Center only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the Server and Data Center platforms.
Support for Server* products will end after February 15th 2024. If you are running a Server product, you can visit the Atlassian Server end of support announcement to review your migration options.
*Except Fisheye and Crucible
All Advanced Roadmap Plans are empty. It's loaded but there is no data.
Jira Software Server/Data Center on any version from 8.15 and above.
- Plans are loading but you do not see any data in it. Even the configs for the plans are empty:
- You see the list of plans, it’s when you click on them they are empty.
- Exporting your plan data to a .csv file, you can see the data in the spreadsheet.
- The same problem persists across different browsers. Clearing browser cache and cookies does not help.
- The HAR file, generated while loading the plans looks clean with all HTTP 200 responses.
There is a syntax error in the announcement banner content.
- Correct the announcement banner syntax error.
- If you are not sure about the content take a backup of the script or the HTML text used in the announcement banner and clear the announcement.