Use automation with other applications
You can integrate with many third-party apps and services, both internal and external to the Atlassian ecosystem.
Atlassian ecosystem integrations
Current integrations include:
- Support for Tempo fields
- Support for Insight fields
- Better Excel Automation for Jira
- Better Excel Exporter for Jira
- Better PDF Exporter for Jira
- Better PDF Automation for Jira
- Elements Connect
- Simple Task lists
- Sending messages to Slack channels/users. For more info, see Use automation with Slack.
- Sending messages via Microsoft Teams. For more info, see Use automation with Microsoft Teams.
- Sending messages via Twilio.
An incoming webhook is a way for a third party to trigger an automation rule. The webhook can specify specific issues to act on or even provide Jira automation with real-time data that you can use to update your issues.
Outgoing web requests
Using our Outgoing web request action you can send arbitrary web requests to integrate with any API. You can then use the response in subsequent actions.