Viewing a test's history
A test's history shows you:
- The occasions when the test has failed. This can be useful when investigating what code changes were related to a failed test (see below).
- The test's average duration (running time), and whether the duration is increasing or decreasing across builds.
To view a test's history:
- Navigate to the build results for the Plan/Job, as described in Viewing a build result, and click the desired build result.
- Click the Tests tab.
- Click the name of the test in which you are interested. The test's latest result will be displayed.
- Click View test case across builds. The 'Test History' will be displayed, as shown below.
Screenshot: Test History