Bamboo Build fails with Exception "No such file or directory"
Platform notice: Server and Data Center only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
The Bamboo Plan has following configuration
- There is a "Source Code Checkout Task" which checks out two repositories.
- During the build process, following exception is thrown
cp: cannot stat 'C:\Users\bamboo\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\PRO-PLA-JOB1/bamboo-repo//build_task.py': No such file or directory
Issue seen on Bamboo 8.0.4.
- Bamboo build fails post Source code Checkout task is completed Successfully. In the logs following exception is seen.
cp: cannot stat 'C:\Users\bamboo\bamboo-agent-home\xml-data\build-dir\TGC-UD-JOB1/bamboo-utils//clang_format_to_junit.py': No such file or directory
- The problem is related to the way the Source code checkout task is configured for both the repositories. Please see below for the second repository where the checkout directory is not mentioned.
- The Build script is written in such a way that it expects both the repositories to be checked out at the same directory.
- The solution is to mention the same Checkout Directory for the second repository which is part of Source code checkout Task.
Last modified on May 30, 2022
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.