Administer a repository
An account has administrator permissions on a Bitbucket Cloud repository, if the account has access to the repository settings icon (a cog). An account can become an administrator of a repository:
- The Bitbucket repository was created through the account. Repository creators are automatically administrators.
- The account was specified as the Owner on the repository creation dialog.
- Another administrator can add your account as an administrator of a repository.
- Your account is an administrator on a team account; In this case you have administrative permissions to all the repositories owned by the team.
For more information about permissions, see the overview of Bitbucket permissions.
Topics in this section
- Set permissions for forking and repository access
- Use the SSH protocol with Bitbucket Cloud
- Link to a web service
- Change or transfer repository ownership
- Reduce repository size
- Delete a repository
- Branch permissions
- Change the remote URL to your repository
- Smart Mirroring for Bitbucket Cloud
Did you like this page? Give feedback!