Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
Administering Bitbucket Server
- Users and groups
- External user directories
- Global permissions
- Setting up your mail server
- Integrating Bitbucket Server with Atlassian applications
- Connecting Bitbucket Server to an external database
- Migrating Bitbucket Server to another server
- Run Bitbucket in AWS
- Specifying the base URL for Bitbucket Server
- Configuring the application navigator
- Managing apps
- Auditing in Bitbucket
- Updating your Bitbucket Server license details
- Bitbucket Server config properties
- Moving Bitbucket Server to a different context path
- Data recovery and backups
- Disabling HTTP(S) access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Smart Mirroring
- Data Center Migration
- Git Large File Storage
- Git Virtual File System (GVFS)
- Enabling SSH access to Git repositories in Bitbucket Server
- Using diff transcoding in Bitbucket Server
- Changing the port that Bitbucket Server listens on
- Lockout recovery process
- Proxying and securing Bitbucket Server
- High availability for Bitbucket
- Diagnostics for third-party apps
- Enabling JMX counters for performance monitoring
- Bitbucket Server debug logging
- Scaling Bitbucket Server
- Add shortcut links to a Bitbucket Server repository
- Administer code search
- Adding additional storage for your repository data
- Add a system-wide announcement banner
- Configuring Project links across Applications
- Improving instance stability with rate limiting
- Use a CDN with Atlassian Data Center applications
- Managing personal access tokens
- Connecting to a 3rd party application using Application Links
- Setting a system-wide default branch name
- Automatically decline inactive pull requests
- Encrypt database password
On this page
- No related content found
Still need help?
The Atlassian Community is here for you.
When you upgrade or renew your Bitbucket Server license, you will receive a new license key. You will need to update your Bitbucket Server server with the new license key.
You can access your license key at http://my.atlassian.com
To update your Bitbucket Server license key:
- Log in to Bitbucket Server as an Admin.
- Go to Administration > Settings > Licensing.
- Click on License and paste your new license into this box.
You can retrieve existing licenses or generate an evaluation one by clicking the My Account link.
- Click Save to update the Bitbucket Server installation with the new license.
Need more information about licensing or want to find out more about starter licenses? See Licensing FAQ and Starter Licenses.
Last modified on Feb 2, 2021
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
- No related content found
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.