Generate a Directory Configuration Summary in Bitbucket Server
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only - This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
The Directory Configuration Summary is a list of the different options used for the LDAP/AD configuration. The summary is generated with the following steps and will assist our support engineers in troubleshooting the issue raised at the support portal.
Any passwords to the directories are not included in this export.
- Bitbucket Server/Data Center
- A configured external user directory
- Log in as a Bitbucket Administrator.
- Select 'Administration' > 'Accounts' > 'User Directories'. This will bring up the following:
- Select 'Directory Configuration Summary', which will bring up the following:
- Select Download and attach the atlassian-directory-configuration.txt to the support ticket.