Duplicate JIRA Reports Page created when using the JIRA Report Template in Confluence
When creating a new page in Confluence using the JIRA Report Template with either the Change Log or Status Report options, an additional JIRA Report page is created in the same space with a title of "JIRA Reports (2)"
Steps to Reproduce
In a space which contains a "JIRA Reports" page:
- Create a new page using the JIRA Reports template with either the Change Log
- Specify the Project or JQL Query this page will report on and input a Title
- Save the page
- In the Space Tree, you will see your new page in addition to a "JIRA Reports (2)" page
On the initial creation of a JIRA Report, Confluence attempts to create your report and a summary-like page called "JIRA Reports"
If another page in the space is called "JIRA Reports" (either due to being manually created or imported from another environment), Confluence will create a page called "JIRA Reports (2)" rather than replacing the initial page.
If only the Confluence created "JIRA Reports" page was present, no duplication will occur.
- Move any Child Pages Nested under "JIRA Reports" to be placed under "JIRA Reports (2)"
- Delete the "JIRA Reports" page
- Rename "JIRA Reports (2)" to "JIRA Reports"