This page describes problems related with Java or Groovy source code instrumentation by Clover and further compilation using javac or groovyc. It covers Clover integrations with build tools (such as Ant, Maven or Grails) as well as standalone instrumentation (using the CloverInstr command line tool).
- Clover error while compiling- Unexpected token... Does Clover support enums?
- Compilation error with Clover enabled - missing type, cannot find symbol
- Compilation error with Clover enabled - unexpected return value
- Compilation error with Clover enabled - variable of type Object
- Java 8 code instrumented by Clover fails to compile
- Java- Scala cross-compilation error - cannot find symbol
- Method code too large
Last modified on Nov 4, 2014
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.