This section focuses on settings and configurations within the Confluence application.
For guidelines on external configuration, see Configuring a Confluence Environment.
- Viewing System Information
- Configuring the Server Base URL
- Configuring the Confluence Search and Index
- Configuring Mail
- Configuring Character Encoding
- Other Settings
- Configuring System Properties
- Working with Confluence Logs
- Scheduled Jobs
- Configuring the Allowlist
- Configuring the Time Interval at which Drafts are Saved
Last modified on May 30, 2022
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.