Using Confluence via your mobile browser
You can also swap from the desktop view to the mobile view if you're on a mobile device, by choosing Switch to Confluence Mobile at the top of the page.
On your supported mobile device, you can:
- View the Confluence dashboard, pages, blog posts, and user profiles.
- Add or reply to a comment on a page or blog post.
- Like a page, blog post or comment.
- Watch a page or blog post.
- See your notifications and tasks.
You can't add or edit pages or blog posts, or edit existing comments, using the mobile interface.
The dashboard – the first thing you see
Choose a tab to see:
- Popular content – what people like in your wiki.
- Recent blogs – the latest blog posts.
- Network – updates by people in your network.
Tap the links to view the full content of a page, blog post or comment.
Searching for content and people
Tap the menu icon advanced search, switch to desktop mode.to open the menu panel on the left of the page. Then type text or a person's name in the Search box. The mobile interface offers the quick search, which returns matches on page title only. To use
Viewing pages, blog posts and comments
Tap a link on the dashboard or on any other page. Confluence will display the linked page, blog post or comment.
- View the content, tap a link to move to another page, and interact with the page using the standard functionality supported by mobile browsers.
- Like or unlike a page, blog post or comment.
- Watch or stop watching a page or blog post.
- Add or reply to a comment.
Viewing people's profiles
Search for a person's name, then view that person's user profile. Tap the options to phone, SMS or email a colleague directly from your mobile device.
Following up on notifications
You can view and respond to your notifications on your phone or other mobile device. Tap the menu icon Workbox Notifications.to open the menu panel on the left of the page. Choose Notifications, and tap a notification to see its details. You can reply, watch or like via the inline actions. Tap Open to open the page or blog post in a new page. For full details, see
You can view and manage your tasks on your phone or other mobile device too. Tap the menu iconto open the menu panel on the left of the page. Choose Tasks then tap a task to see its details.
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article