Certain tasks do not show up in the Task Report Macro
Some tasks do not appear in a Task Report Macro:
The status (complete or incomplete) of the task and its location may vary from task to task. New Tasks are unaffected.
One or more of the following things has happened:
- At some point, you may have had problems with duplicate tasks; and used the workaround to remove those duplicate tasks.
- You may have imported content with tasks from an XML Export. For example, a site backup or space export.
The task entries are not correctly inserted into the database; or the entries may be malformed in some fashion.
In Confluence 5.5, tasks were migrated to a new table. This migration process must be re-run again:
Alwaysyour data before performing any modifications to the database. If possible, test any alter, insert, update, or delete SQL commands on a staging server first.
- Shut down Confluence
- Perform a full backup of your database
Run the following SQL queries against your database:
delete from "AO_BAF3AA_AOINLINE_TASK"; delete from bandana where bandanakey = 'com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-inline-tasks:build';
- Restart Confluence
- Verify that all of the tasks are showing up in the report macro as expected
Confluence may take longer to start up if you have a lot of pages in your instance. This is because it's performing the inline task migration - it can take a while on some larger installs
- If you're still running into problems, please contact Atlassian Support.