Confluence Popular Tab is Spinning
Platform Notice: Server and Data Center Only. This article only applies to Atlassian products on the server and data center platforms.
Confluence popular tab doesn't show anything and it's spinning even after rebuilding the search indexes from scratch.
This issue happens in Confluence 5.6.x and higher.
- Please ensure that Confluence has full permissions against
- Please check if you have
- Please check if you can see a
jsonby accessing http://<server-base-url>/rest/popular/1/stream/content?days=7&pageSize=20.
- Unable to enable Confluence Edge Index plugin and/or Usage Stats plugins after an upgrade.
- Confluence Edge Index (one of the modules of this plugin) is disabled.
- For first cause, please refer to the resolution of Unable to enable Confluence Edge Index plugin and/or Usage Stats plugins after an upgrade.
- For second cause, please make sure that
Confluence Edge Indexplugin and all modules are enabled in your instance: