How to download a Confluence plugin without generating an evaluation license
When trying to retrieve OBR, JAR, or installation file of Confluence plugin manually, Marketplace will redirect the user to generate an Evaluation license before allowing the download process.
This instruction will allow you downloading the installation file without generating Evaluation license:
- Go to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
- Search for the desired plugin
- In the plugin page, go to the Version History tab
- Click "See all n versions"
- Download the version of plugin that's compatible with your Confluence instance
- e.g. When downloading Confluence Questions, navigating to https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-questions/versions allow you to download the latest version of the plugin without generating Evaluation license.
Last modified on Feb 26, 2016
Was this helpful?Yes Provide feedback about this article
Powered by Confluence and Scroll Viewport.