How to modify the heading of Content Report Macro
This guide is for informational purposes and is not eligible for support from Atlassian. If you have any questions about the information on this page, please reach out to our community at Atlassian Answers for help.
The Header field of the Content Report Macro cannot be modified through the Confluence UI. This information is useful for user that wish to customize the header especially for translation purposes.
- Shutdown your Confluence
- Go to
- Make a backup of the confluence-content-report-plugin-x.x.x.jar. ( You might need to restored the jar in case it is corrupted due to the modication)
- Create a new temporary folder.
- Extract the confluence-content-report-plugin-x.x.x.jar into the temporary folder. ( You can use common archiving tools such as winrar or winzip to extract the jar)
- Open the i18n.properties file with from the following directory
Edit the following value in the file
content.report.table.macro.heading.title=Title content.report.table.macro.heading.creator=Creator content.report.table.macro.heading.modified=Modified
Open the confluence-content-report-plugin-x.x.x.jar with archiving tools such as winrar or winzip
Add the modified i18n.properties into the confluence-content-report-plugin-x.x.x.jar.
- Replace the old jar in the
<CONF-INSTALL>/confluence/WEB-INF/atlassian-bundled-pluginswith the modified confluence-content-report-plugin-x.x.x.jar
- Restart Confluence.