Changing your Password
If you are authorized to use Crowd, you can log in to Crowd's Self-Service Console and change your password, as described below. If you have forgotten your password or your username, you can ask Crowd to email your username and reset your password.
To change your password,
- Log in to Crowd.
- If you are not a Crowd administrator, you can skip this step because you will go directly to the Crowd Self-Service Console.
- If you are a Crowd administrator, the Crowd Administration Console will open. Click the 'My Profile' link in the top navigation bar.
- The Crowd Self-Service Console will open.
- Click 'Change Password' in the left-hand menu.
- The 'Change Password' screen will appear, as shown in the screenshot below. Enter the following information:
- Current Password — Your current password.
- New Password — The new password you would like to start using.
- Confirm Password — Your new password again, to verify that you typed it correctly the first time.
- Click the 'Update' button.
- If the change is successful, a 'Password updated' message will appear on the screen.
Screenshot: Crowd's Change Password Screen
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!