You can configure Crowd to suit your environment, as described on the following pages:
- Important Directories and Files
- Changing the Port that Crowd uses
- Configuring Crowd to Work with SSL
- Installing Crowd as a Windows Service
- Setting Crowd to Start Automatically on Mac OS X
- Setting Crowd to Run Automatically and Use an Unprivileged System User on UNIX
- Specifying your Crowd Home Directory
- Configuring an SSL Certificate for Microsoft Active Directory
- Troubleshooting your Configuration on Setup
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!