The deployment title is a unique name for your Crowd instance. The deployment title is used by default in the subject line of email notifications.
To specify the deployment title,
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- Click the 'Administration' tab in the top navigation bar.
- The 'General Options' screen will appear. Type the new name into the 'Deployment Title' field.
- Click the 'Update' button.
Screenshot: 'General Options'
- Configuring Server Settings
- Configuring your Mail Server
- Creating an Email Notification Template
- Configuring Trusted Proxy Servers
- Viewing Crowd's System Information
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- Logging and Profiling
- Configuring the LDAP Connection Pool
- Overview of Caching
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!